Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Let's start with a Top 10...

I want to start this blog off with something fun...here are some things you may not have known about me, but will probably find hilarious.  Laura, you were my inspiration for this.

Elisabeth Top 15:

15. My favorite meal time is a midnight.
14. I still sleep with my covers over my neck, because I used to be scared a vampire would get            me in my sleep.
13. I am the kid who drew on the carpet in Kindergarten and blamed it on Samuel.
12. I tell people I am allergic to onions so they won't serve them to me.
11.  I have grey hairs.  (thanks mom)
10. I love to eat green olives in my milk, with a spoon.
9.  I love really deep, but I have never been 'in love'.
8. My first kiss was in Kindergarten.
7. Sometimes when I can't sleep, I put my pillows and blankets over my head and pretend like I am stuck in a cave and have to radio for help.  (the last time I did this was 3 months ago).
6. I eat my grapes by pushing their insides through my teeth.
5. I played with Barbies up until my Freshmen year of High School.
4. I get instant diarrhea when someone says, "I need to talk to you!" (without fail)
3. I love having my nails painted.
2. I journal almost everyday.
1. I have always wanted to be a stand up comedian.

  Well...I hope all of you are judging me in your head.  Cause I totally would be :)  If you want to share any of your top 10's, bring it on.  And...don't any of you dare bring up things you think I left out that you know about me.  It's my top 10 of me, not yours :)  haha
-Elisabeth

4 comments:

  1. Olives and milk? That made me gag. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have to agree with Laura....my green olive IN milk made my stomach turn....blah.

    I'm INSPIRED to work on a top 15...

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look who's got a cute blog?!!! thanks for "unlocking it" for me!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Elizabeth, I love this. I love to hear your thoughts on life. You are such an amazing young woman of God. When do you leave?
    Continue to brighten the world..
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete